John T Growneys Office - Dr. John T. Growney's Office Atchison Kansas 66002 Imprisons SSD Patien

Monthly Bills from Dr. John T. Growney's office and staff shows payments made to the Atchison Kansas County Sheriffs Department for warrants numerous times. What started out as finding a Doctor to monitor my disabilities has turned out to be *** for my 9 ear old son and I!

The amount Dr. John T. Growney is demanding Right Now is the 20% Medicare doesnt pay. So I dont understand why so agressively approach us in this manner. Moving to Atchison Kansas has become a nightmare for my little boy and I! For instance, the Atchison County sheriff's office came to the door last time and handcuffed me in front of my son who at this time was crying. I said please, my son is at home all by his self! His goal to become a policeman has now changed.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 3 No 3
Had the same issue 4 Yes 4
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 08, 2013 #754644 Columbia, Kentucky

Time for you to find an attorney. If you are on the dole or have limited income, try Legal Services in your town/county. Something is seriously awry with your relationship with this physician.

0 0 Reply

Dec 08, 2013 #754638 Milwaukee, Wisconsin

The police can not arrest you for a civil matter Time to lawyer up

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to John T Growneys Office. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about John T Growneys Office.
Filing a new complaint about